One particular Bell & Ross replica has been the main topic of discussions all over replica watches review sites, and that is the BR01-92. Yes, there are many collections, each with its very own alias, one that often times does more bad than good, confusing those who just stumbled upon this brand. But, considering the fact that they’re military oriented, having an odd code instead of a proper name is only normal. I know I wrote about this topic in the past, but today, I want to go over this replica Bell & Ross review again, since I receive so many emails regarding it.
As you may or may not know, somewhere in the past, there was a wrongly-sized Bell & Ross replica in circulation, at only 39mm, but in the later years, you can only find the appropriate 46mm BR01-92 (we will rule out getting it from some shady character’s trunk, because there, anything’s possible).
Personally, I’ve found this watch to be exceptional, but I’m going to point out both the plusses and minuses in an effort to be level-headed in this review. Ok, let’s take a look.
Overall watch quality
Of course, the ‘veracity’ of replica watches is of the utmost importance for anyone in the market for one these things. This means the believability that it is in fact real – this includes the font, the hour markings, the materials, the finishing, and a whole lot more. If any one of these details are lacking, the whole illusion just falls apart and it’s obvious that it’s a fake. With this Bell & Ross replica, the BR01-92, you can tell that this has been kept in mind from the very start.
It really is a pretty believable Bell & Ross replica as you can plainly see, well-built, well-finished, and well-conceived. I say the band could be better, but still.
It has the preferred ETA 2892-2, the so-called ‘Swiss movement’, which drives the Bell & Ross replica price up, though this seems to have been left out elsewhere. But rest assured, it’s an accurate detail. It’s known to be a very solid movement, though one could say a bit too solid – it can be audible at quiet times like in the library or late at night. Of course, this certainly is preferable to the watch constantly stopping or falling behind – I give it a regular shake even if I don’t have to – just a force of habit, but it’s been working non-stop and doing fine. The power reserve is meant to last for a full 42 hours but I have only given it a test of 12 total hours, and that seems be more than okay.
More Specific Details
With this Bell & Ross BR01 92 replica watch there are definitely no details left behind – everything is kept in line with the genuine article and there’s very little discrepancy. Here are some of those specs:
1) The hour markers are placed very well around the face of the watch – the essential three, six, nine, and twelve – and the same accuracy can be said for the colors.
2) There are on the dial the necessary black screws between all of the digit hour markings on the face of the watch.
3) At the six hour marking, you will find the phrase ‘Swiss made’ is right on point too – just compare it to the original.
4) Though not exactly identical, the shape and the proportionality of the crown is really pretty good.
There are however some points that can be said to be lacking with the watch. There are details, not major, but still deserve to be noted:
1) There are some screws missing on the back of the casing – the 1.3mm screws.
2) The decoration of the second hand is off. The U shape isn’t big enough. Though on the black version the second hand’s lower half is hidden because it’s the same color as the dial so it’s really not that easy to notice this particular detail. Still, it’s not entirely invisible either.
3)The screw on the crown doesn’t have the proper depth, at least with my Bell & Ross replica.
It just has a little gap since it doesn’t go down completely. This may not be a problem with every single Bell & Ross BR01 92, I don’t know. If anyone has something different to report please do so.
4) Though it’s not really technically a problem, the strap on this watch just sometimes seems like it could have been better. Admittedly I’m used to an extreme standard of quality from the BOB PAM replica watches straps – especially the Vertigo. But here, the buckle isn’t totally tight and makes a sound when you jostle the watch.
It’s possible to switch out the straps incidentally and the watch even comes with a tool for this operation.
5) Now with this detail something really needs to be done:
The Bell & Ross replica with the white dial just has totally wrong hands – both shape and colors, as can plainly be seen! There’s no silver outlining with the hands and the seconds hand is not black, like the original is. This is so glaring of an oversight that can easily be fixed.
All in all, though it looks like I’ve ended on a lot of bad, bad notes here, this Bell & Ross replica is actually quite fine and can be counted as a successful foray in fact. Like all replica watches, it will have its flaws, without a doubt.
In the end, the positives clearly outweigh the downsides. This Bell & Ross BR01-92 for example is in fact my favorite of the collection of seven that I own. And, it will get a lot more attention than your average replica watch because honestly, it’s impossible to pass unnoticed.